Web server

• Hi, Marcel

I build OHIF to use the extensions in runtime as 'umd' bundle.

But RTStruct is not working as you already know.

I added all extensions.

The only way I had success to all works is building as PWA, using "yarn build".

But, it generate many chunks in dist folder. IMHO, I don't see it as a problem
    But all extensions work wonderfull.

Just deploy the dist folder

Luiz

• Hi Luiz,

can you change your app back to disable the scroll bar and use the limit and offset as well?

I will look at the extensions as well, managed to build them this morning (had to remove --parallel option , makes it extremely slow and drowns all the PC resources).

Thanks,

Marcel

• >>I will look at the extensions as well, managed to build them this morning (had to remove --parallel option , makes it extremely slow and drowns all the PC resources).

I had the same problem. It stucks my PC and I had to reset it to boot again. I disabled --parallel when I tried.

Another weird thing is that the exported package dicom-rt and dicom-seg has the same import name 'OHIFExtDicomSeg' but in different folders.

If you open and look into index.umd.js from both, you can see it.

>>can you change your app back to disable the scroll bar and use the limit and offset as well?

I will look at it

• Just comment these lines in index.vue:

• Hi, Marcel,

I tried add compress. I get an error. Could you fix it?

[CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 6680: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 0 SECONDS

[CONQUESTSRV1] *** lua run error [string " local ae='CONQUESTSRV1';..."]:11: attempt to index global 'x' (a nil value) in ' local ae='CONQUESTSRV1'; local

• Hi, Marcel,

It didn´t works.

[CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 13: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 0 SECONDS

[CONQUESTSRV1] ***[JPEG Library]: Unsupported marker type 0xf7

[CONQUESTSRV1] ***[DecompressImage]: JPEG library decompression error

[CONQUESTSRV1] *** lua run error [string " local ae='CONQUESTSRV1';..."]:10: attempt to index global 'x' (a nil value) in ' local ae='CONQUESTSRV1'; local q2=DicomObject:new(); q2.QueryRetrieveLevel='IMAGE' q2.StudyInstanceUID='1.3.46.670589.5.2.10.2156913941.892665384.993397' q2.SeriesInstanceUID='1.3.46.670589.5.2.10.2156913941.892665339.860724' q2.SOPInstanceUID='1.3.46.670589.5.2.10.2156913941.892665340.475317' local fr=1 local r = dicomget(ae, 'IMAGE', q2) x=r[0] x=x:Compress('un') x=x:GetImage(tonumber(fr)-1) local s=tempfile('.txt') f = io.open(s, 'wb') f:write(x); f:close() returnfile=s '

• How to build latest OHIF with all extensions for deployment in Conquest:

edit package.json and remove --stream from scripts/build (line 15)

set PUBLIC_URL=/app/ohiftop/

yarn install

yarn build

copy platform/viewer/dist to Conquest-DICOM-Server/webserver/htdocs/app

ren Conquest-DICOM-Server/webserver/htdocs/app/dist Conquest-DICOM-Server/webserver/htdocs/ohiftop

This works in Ladle if adapting ladle_routes in Conquest-DICOM-Server/webserver/htdocs/ladle_routes

---------------------------------------------

-- Static route: ohiftop viewer

routes:get('/app/ohiftop/', function (params)

redirect( '/app/ohiftop/index.html')

end )

routes:get('/app/ohiftop/*rest', function (params)

redirect( '/app/ohiftop/'..params.rest)

end )

• Thank you very much, I managed to access OHIF with all the extensions!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!