Web server

• And a working getframe(). Returns binary information without header, tested on old OHIF with wadors.

• And a working getframe(). Returns binary information without header, tested on old OHIF with wadors.

I had done this function in lua api.

Isn´t ok?

• I got the RTSTRUCT working too in php! I'll have a look at the coding error.

Where OHIF is calling this endpoint?

Are you using it instead of wadouri endpoint in ohif?

• How do you deploy the latest OHIF as a single json file with Yarn? I can then test it easier on my development machine.

Thanks, Marcel

Sorry, Marcel

I didn´t see your post.

Here we have instructions to build and deploy:

https://docs.ohif.org/deployme…build-for-production.html

I never did it. I am not a OHIF user.

I am testing OHIF because it will be cool have it working with conquest node API.

Although I am not a PHP user, it will be easy others users make a Laravel API from node API sample.

Luiz

What the lua script of getinstance?

• It is now coded for a single instance. For multiple instances (r is an array so the code until there supports it) it would be best to add writing mime header (line 11 to 15 of the php) here to reduce downstream processing.

• Hi, Marcel

I am passing the boundary right into lua function to avoid do it in node API.

To multiple instances, I have doubt about how loop the results to add the boundary/multipart

Is it ok?

• Hi,

you have to do it in the remote code.

you can loop over r by

for i, #r-1 do r[i]:Write(s) end

but that will not be correct, as :Write does not append to an existing file, it will overwrite.

Try this:

• Hi, Marcel

I get an error:

*** lua run error ...xt-iclindoctor\dicomapi/api/dgate/queryfunctions.lua:77: bad argument #1 to 'write' (string expected, got nil) in 'dofile([[F:\Programas\vuejs\nuxt-iclindoctor\dicomapi/api/dgate/queryfunctions.lua]]);getinstance([[CONQUESTSRV1]],[[simpleconquestqidobridgeb1f197b57dd69deb7e626764cf53f68c]],[[1.2.840.113619.2.55.3.41169751.266.1362974723.224]], [[1.2.246.352.71.2.166727324.89143.20130312163425]], [[1.2.246.352.71.4.166727324.13361.20130314104214]])'

• Hi,

the conquest status page will show the other error. There are some syntax problems. This is the fixed snippet.

Code
    for i=1, #r-1 do
    r[i]:Write(t)
    f:write("--"..obd.."\r\n")
    f:write("Content-Type: application/dicom\r\n")
    f:write("Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary\r\n\r\n")
    g = io.open(t, "rb")
    f:write(g:read('*a'))
    g:close()
    end
  • A few more fixes just posted!

Would It not be to start with "i=0"?

And don´t I need close the boundary after each image?

Such as:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!