Web server

• Quoting is tricky.

To list studies that would be:

dgate64 "--lua:q=DicomObject:new();q.PatientID=[[106019]];q.StudyInstanceUID=[[]];a=dicomquery([[CONQUESTSRV1]], [[STUDY]], q); local s=tempfile([[.txt]]) local f=io.open(s, [[wb]]) f:write(a:Serialize(true, true)) returnfile=s f:close();"

prints

[{"TransferSyntaxUID":"1.2.840.10008.1.2","QueryRetrieveLevel":"STUDY","PatientI

D":"106019","StudyInstanceUID":"1.3.46.670589.11.0.0.11.4.2.0.734.5.5972.2018110

911462251288"}]

• Thank you, I just sent you a new email with informations to use and test the API

• How could I get more informations of the study with lua script, such as StudyDate,StudyModal,PatientNam,PatientID,StudyInsta,PatientBir ?

• I just create a lua file testecq.lua with:

When I execute I get no results. What am I missing here?

Code
    F:\Programas\AppProg\dicomserver150c>dgate64.exe --dofile:testcq.lua
    There is no response to console

I also tried something as next into 'testcq.lua' without success:

• Hi,

This runs lua in this dgate - prints to console but no access to server resources

dgate64 "--dolua:print(1)"

This runs lua in this server - prints to server status

dgate64 "--lua:print(1)"

My example prints to console from server:

dgate64 "--lua:q=DicomObject:new();q.PatientID=[[106019]];q.StudyInstanceUID=[[]];a=dicomquery([[CONQUESTSRV1]], [[STUDY]], q); local s=tempfile([[.txt]]) local f=io.open(s, [[wb]]) f:write(a:Serialize(true, true)) returnfile=s f:close();"

so you can put this in a file file.lua and say:

dgate64 "--lua:dofile([[file.lua]])"

file.lua

Code
    q=DicomObject:new();
    q.PatientID=[[106019]];
    q.StudyInstanceUID=[[]]; -- add other items you would like to query like this
    a=dicomquery([[CONQUESTSRV1]], [[STUDY]], q);
    local s=tempfile([[.txt]])
    local f=io.open(s, [[wb]])
    f:write(a:Serialize(true, true))
    returnfile=s
    f:close();

Marcel

• Your second sample could run:

If you run it with dgate64 "--dolua:dofile([[testcq.lua]])". However elements like 9999,0800 are defined at the image level, so this requires an image query.

• Your second sample could run:

If you run it with dgate64 "--dolua:dofile([[testcq.lua]])". However elements like 9999,0800 are defined at the image level, so this requires an image query.

Hi, Marcel

Sorry, but I still have an error.

Another question:: How can I know the name of all columns(fields) returning from dicomquery before?

I searched in the docs, but I didn´t find.

To make a loop to print the result, I need to know that column names.

I get an error:

Code
    F:\Programas\AppProg\dicomserver150c>dgate64 "--dolua:dofile([[testecq.lua]])"
    *** lua run error testecq.lua:25: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value) in 'dofile([[testecq.lua]])'
  • If you change line 8 to:

Code
    local r = dicomquery(ae, level, q2):Serialize(true, true);

you should get json data.

Marcel

Hi, Marcel

This is the lua script as you said:

When I run, I get now a new error:

Code
    F:\Programas\AppProg\dicomserver150c>dgate64 "--dolua:dofile([[testecq.lua]])"
    *** lua run error testecq.lua:24: attempt to get length of global 'b' (a nil value) in 'dofile([[testecq.lua]])'
  • is CONQUESTSRV1 right?

Yes, It its.

Here is the conquest logs when after I run the command:

• post the current code?

Here is:

• This works!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!