Limit Number of Studies

• Hi

I have following questions; can you guide me how to implement.

1) Limit Number of modalities that can be connected with server (its a new setup and no details about AET, IP of modalities)

2) Limit number of Studies to be saved in PACS

3) Limit number of workstations that can be connected with PACS Server, I had made changes entry in dgatesop.lst but end user changes IP Address & AET and bypass this security check.

Please guide .

--HM

• Hi

Let me rephrase my questions.

1) If I don't know AET of Machine how can add it's entry in dgatesop.lst file?? I want only 5 modalities can connect with conquest PACS server and send data. If I tried to push data from 6th modality server simply rejects it.

2) I had configured 5 AETs in list of known dicom connection tab and it's working fine. My user brings his or her on laptop configure the AET, port and IP address of the workstation that s/he was using in hospital and pull all images on laptop. I want to stop that...

3) Conquest stops working after say 100 studies. No more studies are saved until and unless the count is changed.

--HM

• 1) AEs in acrnema.map are not checked, only those in dgatesop.lst. Just start adding it where the placeholder is.

#None none RemoteAE

Once you add one conquest will start checking, then you need to add all.

2) You can only stop that with dgatesop.lst (on AE title)

3) You have to script this yourself - it is not supported.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!