Automatically select the "Enable built-in web server" tick box?

• Hi, Under Conquest 1.5.0b - on the "server status" tab there is a tick box "Enable built-in web server". I was wondering whether there was anyway this can be made persistent [it doesn't seem to survive restart/reboot] or a command to start it automatically. I had a look through the dgate command line options but I couldn't see anything obvious. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers Dave A

• Hi,

I just tried through scripting in dicom.ini, but is is harder than I thought, the startup event is too early, other events come to frequent. So it requires a change to the GUI. From the command line it start like this:

dgate64 "--luastart:arg={};arg[1]=[[8086]];dofile([[lua/ladle.lua]])"

or

dgate64 "--luastart:dofile([[lua/ladle.lua]])"

Marcel

• Thanks Marcel - I'll give that a try - never would have found that - way beyond my level of expertise! I launch dgate64 through a little watchdog [sort of making a service!] we have that makes sure it's running and using CPU and I can easily launch that "start the web server" command after a short delay. I did toy with the Apache idea but the inbuilt server gives us all we want (primarily the ability to fetch images as jpeg). Once we came to grips with the "200/OK" (rather than 200 OK) that the inbuilt server returns we were all good! Cheers + Thanks again Dave

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!