• Hi Marcel,

Unfortunately the problem remains in a different form...

It does not exhaust virtual memory, however dgate32 peaks CPU utilization (50%) and RAM (50%) and does not respond in Q/R queries....eg you ask for today studies and get 0 as a response which is not the case

If you see the attached log there are still "bad heap nodes"...

Any suggestions what to do ? Should I switch back to 64 mode with daily restarts ?

Best regards.270321_log.zip

• Hi,

can you now remove the heap logging and restart?

Then see how it goes. I think the heap logging is not thread safe so while it found the problem it may also cause problems.

The log shows the memory leak is furtunately gone.

Marcel

• Hello. If you click the search button in K-Pacs without setting any parameters, then the Conquest DICOM Server tries to give the entire database of patients, and there are a lot of them, and the dgate64 process begins to consume a lot of RAM more than 2GB and 25% of the processor approximately, after which after some time it just drops . Tell me how to restrict in dicom.ni number of requests? I remember somewhere I was advised some parameter but in version 1.4 it was missing. Now updated to version 1.5, but I can't find and remember what this parameter was. Help please.

• and how can you limit the number of issued patseinets ? for example, to give the first 1000 and all. ie. if you enable do not accept requests with empty parameters, it will also not work because you can specify in the parameters, for example, find all dx or find patients for 3 years . what this EnableComputedFields option does. I didn't understand something from the instructions. As I have already said, I was once advised to limit the number of results given out. I just lost this correspondence somewhere I can't find it, it was a long time ago.

• --regendir:device,dir Re-generate database for single directory

Hello. can you tell me the syntax? how to specify the directory to be re-read. as soon as he has not tried, he rereads the entire device. windows operating system. Thanks!

• You can once again in more detail on a real example . See for example I have MAGDevice0 = K:\CONQUEST_Data\

The whole path looks like this K:\CONQUEST_Data\DEV1\DX\2021\04\29

how do I regenerate only folder 29 or, for example, only folder 04 ?

if I write like this, the whole device is regenerated anyway -regendi:MAG0,DEV1\DX\2021\04\29

C:\Users>C:\CONQUEST\dgate64.exe -regedit:MAG 0,DEV1\DX\2021\04\29

Dropping Existing tables (if-any)

Worklist contains data

Dropping other tables

Patient Database

Study Database

Series Database

Image Database

Regen Device 'MAG0'

and if you need to write like this -regendi:MAG0,DEV1

, i.e. DEV1 is the folder of the top level, then what is the point of this and it turns out the whole device all folders will be regenerated.

The images are arranged by modality year month day. How can I regenerate for example 1 day? or 1 month?

• Hi, no spaces allowed, two dashes!

One day:

dgate64.exe --regendir:MAG0,DEV1\DX\2021\04\29

One month

dgate64.exe --regendir:MAG0,DEV1\DX\2021\04

With one dash it is dgate -r which regenerates all. Please read carefully.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!