Patient Matching Criteria

• Hi my dataset has patient name with the caret(^) sign.
    Example:
    patient id = 12345
    patient firstname = john^me
    patient lastname and other naming fields = empty
    patient dob = 19900818
    (FYI:: conquest table DICOMPatients 'PatientNam' column stores data as john^me
    I am sending this request to Conquest to get the patient data but it failed because Conquest is doing matching with patient name as "john^me^^^" (appending the extra carets in the patient searching criteria)
    It works perfectly when I don't have this caret (whether there is first name only or firstname+lastname or all other patient name fields)

The log in Conquest shows as follows

[CQSERVER] Issue Query on Columns: DICOMStudies.StudyDate, DICOMStudies.StudyTime, DICOMStudies.AccessionN, DICOMStudies.StudyModal, DICOMStudies.ReferPhysi, DICOMStudies.StudyDescr, DICOMStudies.PatientNam, DICOMStudies.PatientID, DICOMStudies.PatientBir, DICOMStudies.PatientSex, DICOMStudies.StudyInsta, DICOMStudies.StudyID

[CQSERVER] Values: DICOMStudies.PatientNam = 'john^me^^^' and DICOMStudies.PatientID = '12345'

QUESTION? Is there any way I can configure the patient matching criteria and remove this unwanted addition to the query?
    As per my knowledge, as per dicom standard, the carets are allowed in the patient name.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!