DICOM files get saved, but Database file suspiciously small and search returns nothing

• Hello,

I have a problem with a Conqest server running on a Carestream machine. Maybe there is some special configuration. When an xray is taken, you can see the DICOM files appearing in the Conquest Image directory. But the database files are relatively small for the amount of files.

I have already tried to regenerate the database, but that did not help. Also searching from the GUI does not work. But the database directory contains the DICOM data. In what config files can I look in this situation, where the files get saved but do not appear in any database search?

Also, when I search from the GUI, I there is also no result, whatever search configuration I try:

• amirzolal

Changed the title of the thread from “DICOM files get saved, but Database file suspiciously slow and search returns nothing” to “DICOM files get saved, but Database file suspiciously small and search returns nothing”.
  • Yes, sorry for the delay

• SQLServer should be the filename of the sqlite database, e.g. after a regular install:

Code
    # Host, database, username and password for database
    SQLHost = localhost
    SQLServer = E:\dicom150beta3\Data\dbase\conquest.db3
    Username =
    Password =
    SqLite = 1
    DoubleBackSlashToDB = 0
    UseEscapeStringConstants = 0

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!