How to build dgate source

• Hi Marcel,

I have found Delphi to run GUI part of conquest and its fine.

running LUA files files with ZeroBraneStudio.Thanks for the good documentation.

Now I am setting up dgate source code and I need your inputs, which IDE tool are you using to run these files, visual studio C++, or any other, please guide me to setup dgate files on any IDE tool. i couldn't find any info on dgatew source compilation..am I missing any documentation to read.Please help.

Thanks

akhsuser

• Hi,

you must edit batch files asetcompiler32.bat and asetcompiler64.bat to allow the build scripts to locate compiler binaries, include files and libraries. But it is usually not an easy task. I have precollected binaries in my c:\lang folder that I copy from place to place to keep things stable.

regards,

Marcel

• Hi Marcel

Sorry for again opening this thread. I am not an IT Professional so please bear me out.

I am writing to know about the tools and steps (to follow; to load the code which files etc)to compile the code and generate the conquest for Windows. I had downloaded the latest zip from GitHub Website. I wanted to made some changes in the GUI of Windows exe as per my requirement.

Once again sorry .

--HM

• Hi,

the GUI compiles with Delphi. I use delphi 8 an 10.2, but the latest community version should compile the GUI without problems. The source is self-contained. You can modify the GUI independently of dgate.exe

Marcel

• Thanks for your reply.

Following steps to be followed (Correct me if i am wrong).

1) download Delphi 10.2 and its Editor RAD Studio for windows.

2) Install and configure the above two.

3) Download Conquest source from Github

4) Extract the downloaded sourcecode and browse to conquest master source->src->gui.

5) Load the file named ConquestDICOMServer.res in RAD Studio and made required changes and save.

My questions:-

1) Is above mentioned steps correct? Am i loading the correct file or not.

2) How to generate the exe files for windows ?

3) Do i need to regenerate/recompile the dgate64.exe or i only need to compile the conquest.exe.

--HM

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!