Dicom Web Viewer with ConQuest Server

• Dear all

the Conquest Server working very good

i need Dicom web viewer to display all patients studies for users can any body help me

i found MedDream viewer by i can't make a configuration for any helps

thanks

• Hi Marcel

It would be really great to have a web viewer.

Presently I have also configured the flex viewer. Need one help there.

The settings page is as below.

<?php

/* CHANGE THE SETTINGS BELLOW TO MATCH YOUR CONFIGURATION. */

$dbhost = "localhost"; // database host name

$dbname = "conquest"; // database name

$dbuser = "root"; // database username

$dbpass = ""; // database password

$siteRoot = "/flex viewer 004/"; // relative path to web directory from webserver root

$sitePath = "C:\\wamp\\www\\pacs\\"; // absolute path to web directory

$imagePath = $sitePath . "temp\\"; // path to temp folder where images are stored for web access.

$dicomPath = "C:\\dicomserver\\data\\"; // path to conquest dicom folder

In this the dicom path points to a folder named data, which is the default storage, however my server has two MAG storage devices, one is the default one 'data' and another points to a NAS storage folder (which receives data every night). The problem is that I am unable to add this device in this functions page and the software now shows only the images stored on the primary storage folder 'data' not the MAG1.

Please help me out.

• Hi,

you would have to ask the author of flexviewer. The Image database does store Magdevice, so flexviewer could check that and change dicomPath accordingly. If you look in functions.php you see it uses imagePath. I guess you can add an imagePath2 and fall back to that if the images are not on the local storage.

Marcel

• Hello marcelvanherk, I think that the conquest server is excellent, it is fast and convenient for implementing tasks. But really, as a Linux user, I do not have enough web application for administration and work with research. administration not user friendly.

Basically, I deploy multiple conquests servers on a single physical(virtual) machine. First, setting it up and MYSQL and then copying and changing the AE port databases names and the path to the directory with the dicom.

I have been missing a web client or other convenient administration tool for a long time.

Very often there are situations when you need to add new AE or remove the wrong research and these tasks could be delegated to another person and not have to climb into the command line every time.

There is also a significant lack of a queue manager. And blocking C-Find if the client is absent in the acrnema.

I'm even ready to patreon for these functions.

Thanks for your work

• Hi Gragoro,

you are absolutely right. Have a look at the install web pages there is code there to add and remove AE's that could be moved to the main web interface. Not sure what the task of your proposed queue manager is. My time is unfortunately limited.

regards,

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!