Delete Data from Main Server

• Hi

I had setup 2 x virtual servers and they are working fine. I wanted that Mian PACS Server after serving the data to client must delete the study that is retrieved from Virtual Server. After reading the manual i found the following option::

OverlapVirtualGet. If set other than 0, data coming in for other (virtual) servers is transmitted directly through to clients while it is being received. The value determines how many objects

are kept in memory. Default is 0. To enable it set it to 5 or the same value as EnableReadAheadThread.

My dicom.ini file is

#For virtual Servers Setup

VirtualServerFor0 = VSERVERA,CACHESTUDIES,CACHESERIES,NONVIRTUAL

VirtualServerFor1 = VSERVERB,CACHESTUDIES,CACHESERIES,NONVIRTUAL

VirtualServerPerSeries0 = 5

VirtualServerPerSeries1 = 5

OverlapVirtualGet = 10

CacheVirtualData = 1

BUt still files are first saved on main server then they are fwded to client.

Please guide me in this regard

--HM

• Hi,

Not sure, is your question about deleting "I wanted that Mian PACS Server after serving the data to client must delete the study that is retrieved from Virtual Serve" or sequencing of recieving and forwarding "BUt still files are first saved on main server then they are fwded to client".

About the latter. What is teh contents of the move query that is sent?

Marcel

• I want when a query is made to Virtual Server A, data is copied from Virtual Server A to the Main PACS. Firs it is saved on Main PACS and then Main PACS forward it to client. I want that no data is saved on Main PACS. Main PACS simply forward the data.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!