multi threading

• Having access to Command fixes the org issue to, with the change the RetrieveConverter lua script can set the originator so:

Command["9999,0a00"] = 'ORG_AE'

And you can force coercion in any move as well by passing a (non-lua) script in Command["9999,0900"], e.g.:

Command["9999,0900"] = [[lua "coerce_rule('%u')"]]

Use with care and build appropriate checks that you only work on data you want to change.

Marcel

Marcel van Herk is developer of the Conquest DICOM server together with Lambert Zijp.

• Marcel, I really appreciate all your work. I actually am on a work vacation now in Tampa Florida and will not be working on this again until late next week. It is a lot to absorb for someone with no programming experience, but I am more than willing to try it all.

First for me is to get the data coercion to work and, just as importantly, to make sure I can insert accession numbers if that field is blank and when that happens, to NOT do any data coercion to it. If I can get that to work, then I don't need to do a "send as" command and it will save me a tremendous amount of work and time to insert so many rules in the PACS.

I will work on this diligently late next week.

Again, I can't thank you enough