multi threading

• Having access to Command fixes the org issue to, with the change the RetrieveConverter lua script can set the originator so:

Command["9999,0a00"] = 'ORG_AE'

And you can force coercion in any move as well by passing a (non-lua) script in Command["9999,0900"], e.g.:

Command["9999,0900"] = [[lua "coerce_rule('%u')"]]

Use with care and build appropriate checks that you only work on data you want to change.

Marcel

• Marcel, I really appreciate all your work. I actually am on a work vacation now in Tampa Florida and will not be working on this again until late next week. It is a lot to absorb for someone with no programming experience, but I am more than willing to try it all.

First for me is to get the data coercion to work and, just as importantly, to make sure I can insert accession numbers if that field is blank and when that happens, to NOT do any data coercion to it. If I can get that to work, then I don't need to do a "send as" command and it will save me a tremendous amount of work and time to insert so many rules in the PACS.

I will work on this diligently late next week.

Again, I can't thank you enough

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!