***Error saving to SQL:

• Hello

I have a problem from a few days with a Conquest Server .

MySQL Crash when receive data from old Siemens CR but not in all cases. If I restart server Conquest and MySQL server work fine until receive some exception from log.

I think the operator input diferent name on same patient with same ID, or date of birth is diferent.

What I must to do to avoid this situation???

In the file PacsTrouble.log I found the following erros:

20190930 14:16:44 ***Cannot connect to MySQL on port 3306

20190930 14:16:44 ***MySQL Error message: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

20190930 14:16:46 ***Cannot connect to MySQL on port 3306

20190930 14:16:46 ***MySQL Error message: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

20190930 14:16:47 ***Cannot connect to MySQL on port 3306

20190930 14:16:47 ***MySQL Error message: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)

20190930 14:16:47 ***Error connecting datasource:pacs user:root password:!********

• I see two errors:

1) ***Refused to enter inconsistent link. This occurs if two copies of the images exist with a different patientID. See a sticky about 'why not change patientID of an image.

2) ***MySQL Error message: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061). This may be due to a lack of available sockets. The server sets the following registry setting to avoid that:

Registry.RootKey := HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE;

Registry.OpenKey('SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters')

Registry.WriteInteger('MaxUserPort', 65534);

Registry.WriteInteger('TcpTimedWaitDelay', 30);

(see Grab Missing Images)

Can you check that this is set with regedit?

Marcel

• Thanks for your quick answer Marcel.

I checked registry and the config is the samme, what I found on MySQL when I access the table dicomimages I receive sometimes: SQL Error (1712): Index dicomimages is corrupted and after reboot sistem works.

I think the table was corrupted by the above errors. You know a repair solution for my dicomimages table in mysql ???

• Hi,

the above errors would not corrupt the table according to me, the image is just not saved in the database. The corruption may have appeared do to power loss or such. To repair you can:

restore a backup if you have

restore a backup and regenerate newer images

regenerate the whole table

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!