Database less Routing

• Hi

I want to forward images as they are received instead of saving them. I had found a script on the forum that is using the ImportConvertor. The problem is that i don't know about the Modalities that will connect to this server and forward images. I modify my old script but it saves images on the HDD.

ExportConverters = 1

ExportModality0 = *

ExportStationName0 = *

ExportCalledAE0 = *

ExportCallingAE0 = *

ExportConverter0 = forward to RoganOnlineXS channel *; destroy;

This is the error i am facing and no images are fwded.

6/19/2019 3:31:47 PM [PACS] ExportConverter0.0: forward D:\Patient Data\MG\20180419\114895-(KHALID^SHAZIA)\unknown\00930000.dcm to RoganOnlineXS

6/19/2019 3:31:47 PM [PACS] *** ExportConverter0.0: DICOM server RoganOnlineXS does not accept type of forwarded image

• We found it best for the forwarding situations to still have a small local database.

Specially if your target is offline or there are connection issues so the images can queue up.

So we have set up a small volume for our conquest "router" of 10 or 25gb depending on how busy the location is.

It is working as a normal server with an exportconverter, since that allows for the queueing if needed and then we have Conquest set up with disk space limits, so it will dump the older images as the new ones come in.

• Hi Marcel

This is the entry in the dicom.ini file.

# Configuration of rules to modify, log or reject incoming DICOM slices

ImportConverter0 = ifequal “%m”, “CT”; { forward to RoganOnlineXS channel *; destroy; }

ImportConverter1 = ifequal “%m”, “US”; { forward to RoganOnlineXS channel *; destroy; }

ImportConverter2 = ifequal “%m”, “MG”; { forward to RoganOnlineXS channel *; destroy; }

ImportConverter3 = ifequal “%m”, “CR”; { forward to RoganOnlineXS channel *; destroy; }

ImportConverter4 = ifequal “%m”, “XA”; { forward to RoganOnlineXS channel *; destroy; }

And this is the error on the console when i send images to the conquest

7/2/2019 3:16:15 PM [PACS] *** Importconverter0.0 error: ifequal “XA”, “CT”

7/2/2019 3:16:17 PM [PACS] *** ImportConverter0.1: Forward failed to send DICOM image to RoganOnlineXS

7/2/2019 3:16:19 PM [PACS] *** Importconverter0.0 error: ifequal “XA”, “CT”

7/2/2019 3:16:20 PM [PACS] *** ImportConverter0.1: Forward failed to send DICOM image to RoganOnlineXS

7/2/2019 3:16:20 PM [PACS] *** Importconverter0.0 error: ifequal “SR”, “CT”

7/2/2019 3:16:20 PM [PACS] *** ImportConverter0.1: DICOM server RoganOnlineXS does not accept type of forwarded image

7/2/2019 3:16:20 PM [PACS] *** Importconverter0.0 error: ifequal “XA”, “CT”

7/2/2019 3:16:21 PM [PACS] *** ImportConverter0.1: Forward failed to send DICOM image to RoganOnlineXS

I tested the above import convertors using dcm4che toolkit but in that data is saved but i got following error on the console.

PACS] UPACS THREAD 5: STARTED AT: Tue Jul 02 15:29:47 2019

[PACS] Calling Application Title : "DCMSND "

[PACS] Called Application Title : "PACS "

[PACS] Application Context : "1.2.840.10008.3.1.1.1", PDU length: 16384

[PACS] Presentation Context 0 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.1.2.1" 1

[PACS] *** Importconverter0.0 error: ifequal “MG”, “CT”

[PACS] ImportConverter0.5: forwarded object to DCMRCV

[PACS] Importconverter0.2: destroyed received image

[PACS] *** Importconverter0.0 error: ifequal “MG”, “CT”

[PACS] ImportConverter0.5: forwarded object to DCMRCV

[PACS] Importconverter0.2: destroyed received image

My question is Why i am getting these error ([PACS] *** Importconverter0.0 error: ifequal “MG”, “CT”) when the Modality type is MG and why it shows CT with MG. Is there any error in the importconvertor.

Please guide.

• But after modification in the older command i got the data to be transferred by using this command

ImportConverter0 = forward to RoganOnlineXS channel *; destroy;

If possible can you share the updated statement , please

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!