Problem with Conquest Dicom Server

• hi marcel,

one of our conquest servers which is running conquest dicom 1.14.16 has a performance problem. from time to time the four cpus in the vmware virtual machine goes to 100% usage and the machine stops responding.

it's the dgate64.exe task which consumes all the power.

so we decided to update to conquest dicom 1.14.19b and all runs without any performance problems and much faster than before.

but now we have problems with the picture quality of our new Canon / Toshiba Aquilion One CT - the pictures are only black/white with less resolution instead of greyscaled with a higher resolution.

when we do a step back to V1.14.17 all works great, but the performance problem is back.

Konfiguration:

Windows 2008 R2 Server (with all updates), MySQL 5, dicom data partition around 10TB of pictures.

do you have any idea where is the problem?

if you need more information, please let me know.

axel

• we are using different programs for example an old efilm version (2.x) which runs only under windows xp or latest versions of osirix for mac.

we also use (I don't know the english word, I would translate it with mammography appraisal) Workstations from Siemens.

The problem exists with all programs.

is it helpful, when I post my dicom.ini?

axel

• sorry - wrong info. with this dicom server we only use the osirix mac workstations.

and another thing - we have another smaller conquest dicom (4TB data) server running 14.1.17. when we send the pictures to this server, all looks fine.

but it's the wrong one for the CT :-(

axel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!