Configure Conquest with OHF Standalone Viewer

• Please find the attached images.

In the configuration screen there are two options DICOMWEB and DIMSE. I had also attached the further configuration sheets of both options. Please guide me with the proposed configuration. In first i had selected DIMSE option and used http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/dgate.exe in WADO URI ROOT text field.

In the peer option i entered the AET and DICOM Port of Conquest PACS Server. But on query no request was made to server.

Please guide.

--HM

• Hi

I am trying to incooperate OHIF viewer with conquest PACS Server. But i am unable to update following parameters except name and WADO.

Please guide me about others paramters and their corresponding value....

Code
    window.config = {
    routerBasename: '/',
    servers: {
    dicomWeb: [ {
    name: 'DCM4CHEE',
    qidoRoot: 'https://server.dcmjs.org/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs',
    wadoRoot: 'https://server.dcmjs.org/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs',
    qidoSupportsIncludeField: true,
    imageRendering: 'wadors',
    thumbnailRendering: 'wadors',
  • Hi,

the current Git has a working demo, with a new DICOMWeb (partial) API running on php (eg. xampp). If you download the latest zip you can try it out. It requires updates to the dgate executable in the server to work.

Marcel

• Sorry If it isnt so obvious to me, to try this on windows it is just a matter of accessing the built in web server activated in the GUI? I couldnt find how.. Or do I need to install other dependencies?

• Hi,

This does not work with the built-in server from the GUI at all (missing mod_rewrite). You need to install the xampp web server first.

The conquest\webserver\htdocs folder goes into xampp\htdocs. First redownload conquest, thing keep changing rapidly.

Then the OHIF demo is on http://localhost/app/ohif

If you install xampp differently you may need to enable mod_rewrite in apache.conf

Marcel

• Hi,

great to hear. the API supports it, but the app I distribute with conquest does not have this feature. I am looking for a single json packaged version of the current OHIF (like in the app/ohif folder), but I cannot find it or directions how to make it. The offcial build instructions create quite a large folder.

Marcel

• Hi,

great to hear. the API supports it, but the app I distribute with conquest does not have this feature. I am looking for a single json packaged version of the current OHIF (like in the app/ohif folder), but I cannot find it or directions how to make it. The offcial build instructions create quite a large folder.

Marcel

Hi, Marcel

I sent you a message in your wall about it.

Regards, Luiz

• Hi, Marcel

Is it possible to download ohif source and do a "yarn run dev" to run the latest github version with your php web server?

What would be the correct config in the lines of the viewer config file below?

qidoRoot: 'https://server.dcmjs.org/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs',

wadoRoot: 'https://server.dcmjs.org/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs',

• Hi,

yes you need the latest release. The correct lines would be (from webserver/htdocs/app/ohif/index.html)

dicomWeb: [

{

name: 'TEST',

wadoUriRoot: '/api/dicom/wadouri',

qidoRoot: '/api/dicom/rs',

wadoRoot: '/api/dicom/rs',

qidoSupportsIncludeField: false,

imageRendering: 'wadouri',

thumbnailRendering: 'wadouri',

},

• Hi,

The wadors is ok as well using node api:

{

name: 'CONQUESTSRV1',

wadoUriRoot: 'http://localhost:3002/api/dicom/wadouri',

qidoRoot: 'http://localhost:3002/api/dicom/rs',

wadoRoot: 'http://localhost:3002/api/dicom/rs',

enableStudyLazyLoad: false,

supportsFuzzyMatching: false,

},

],

• Hi Marcel,

I tried OHIF with "yarn run dev" using the following config:

servers: {

{

name: 'CONQUESTSRV1',

wadoUriRoot: 'http://localhost/api/dicom/wadouri',

qidoRoot: 'http://localhost/api/dicom/rs',

wadoRoot: 'http://localhost/api/dicom/rs',

qidoSupportsIncludeField: false,

imageRendering: 'wadouri',

thumbnailRendering: 'wadouri',

enableStudyLazyLoad: false,

supportsFuzzyMatching: false,

},

],

I managed to see the study list in the browser, but I fail to load images in the viewer. Some studies get a forever loading icon in thumbnails view and other get a " Failed to retrieve study data" message.

In the same machine, the imagens are loading fine via http://localhost/app/ohif/

Any additional configurations you would recomment? I am trying the github version to see If I can get MPR / MIP views working.

Thanks

• In the browser, when I try to console I get this, when clicking a study (HEAD EXP2) to load:

retrieveTimepoints

TimepointApi.js:92 Timepoint data retrieval

MeasurementService.js:349 Subscribing to 'event::measurement_added'.

MeasurementService.js:349 Subscribing to 'event::measurement_updated'.

init.js:276 Cornerstone Element Event: cornerstonetoolsmeasurementadded

MeasurementService.js:287 Failed to map 'CornerstoneTools@4' measurement for definition stack: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'toMeasurementSchema')

addOrUpdate @ MeasurementService.js:287

source.addOrUpdate @ MeasurementService.js:133

addOrUpdateMeasurement @ init.js:254

eval @ init.js:277

triggerEvent @ C:\ohif\node_modules\cornerstone-tools\dist\cornerstoneTools.js:37767

addToolState @ C:\ohif\node_modules\cornerstone-tools\dist\cornerstoneTools.js:11343

_callee$ @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-cornerstone-viewport\dist\index.umd.js:8539

tryCatch @ C:\ohif\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:45

invoke @ C:\ohif\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:274

prototype.<computed> @ C:\ohif\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:97

asyncGeneratorStep @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-cornerstone-viewport\dist\index.umd.js:185

_next @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-cornerstone-viewport\dist\index.umd.js:207

eval @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-cornerstone-viewport\dist\index.umd.js:214

eval @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-cornerstone-viewport\dist\index.umd.js:203

componentDidMount @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-cornerstone-viewport\dist\index.umd.js:8588

componentDidMount @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-hot-loader\dist\react-hot-loader.development.js:704

commitLifeCycles @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:22068

commitLayoutEffects @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:25302

callCallback @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:336

invokeGuardedCallbackDev @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:385

invokeGuardedCallback @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:440

commitRootImpl @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:25040

unstable_runWithPriority @ C:\ohif\node_modules\scheduler\cjs\scheduler.development.js:818

runWithPriority$2 @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:12130

commitRoot @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:24889

finishSyncRender @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:24296

performSyncWorkOnRoot @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:24274

eval @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:12180

unstable_runWithPriority @ C:\ohif\node_modules\scheduler\cjs\scheduler.development.js:818

runWithPriority$2 @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:12130

flushSyncCallbackQueueImpl @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:12175

flushSyncCallbackQueue @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:12163

scheduleUpdateOnFiber @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:23676

enqueueSetState @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:13975

Component.setState @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react\cjs\react.development.js:325

eval @ OHIFCornerstoneViewport.js:170

Promise.then (async)

setStateFromProps @ OHIFCornerstoneViewport.js:163

componentDidMount @ OHIFCornerstoneViewport.js:177

commitLifeCycles @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:22068

commitLayoutEffects @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:25302

invokeGuardedCallbackDev @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:385

invokeGuardedCallback @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:440

commitRootImpl @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:25040

commitRoot @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:24889

finishSyncRender @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:24296

performSyncWorkOnRoot @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:24274

flushSyncCallbackQueueImpl @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:12175

flushSyncCallbackQueue @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:12163

scheduleUpdateOnFiber @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:23676

dispatchAction @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:17057

processStudies @ ViewerRetrieveStudyData.js:305

eval @ ViewerRetrieveStudyData.js:360

Promise.then (async)

_callee3$ @ ViewerRetrieveStudyData.js:355

asyncGeneratorStep @ ViewerRetrieveStudyData.js:21

_next @ ViewerRetrieveStudyData.js:23

eval @ ViewerRetrieveStudyData.js:23

eval @ ViewerRetrieveStudyData.js:23

loadStudies @ ViewerRetrieveStudyData.js:333

eval @ ViewerRetrieveStudyData.js:410

commitHookEffectList @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:21997

commitPassiveHookEffects @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:22031

flushPassiveEffectsImpl @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:25350

flushPassiveEffects @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:25319

performSyncWorkOnRoot @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:24218

dispatchAction @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:17057

_callee$ @ asyncComponent.js:36

asyncGeneratorStep @ asyncComponent.js:11

_next @ asyncComponent.js:13

Promise.then (async)

asyncGeneratorStep @ asyncComponent.js:11

_next @ asyncComponent.js:13

eval @ asyncComponent.js:13

eval @ asyncComponent.js:13

addDynamicallyLoadedComponentToState @ asyncComponent.js:33

eval @ asyncComponent.js:55

commitHookEffectList @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:21997

commitPassiveHookEffects @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:22031

flushPassiveEffectsImpl @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:25350

flushPassiveEffects @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:25319

performSyncWorkOnRoot @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:24218

discreteUpdates$1 @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:24390

discreteUpdates @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:1442

dispatchDiscreteEvent @ C:\ohif\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:5885

Show 39 more frames

Viewer.js:107 retrieveTimepoints

dataExchange.js:25 [DICOMSR] retrieveMeasurements

TimepointApi.js:92 Timepoint data retrieval

MeasurementApi.js:234 Measurement data retrieval

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!