Kpacs Database Regeneration

• We had Kpacs setup to receive Studies from our CTscan. Had a computer issue and had to reload Windows. reinstalled Kpacs Ver 1.6 and copied Imagebox and Database back in to new setup. I am missing some about 5 or 6 studies. tried to resend. Ctscan says it resends successful but they don't appear in database.
    Am trying a Regeneration to see if they will appear.

Am I on the right track? I would welcome any Ideas.
    Thanks

• Yeah, you might be on the right track. As a first indication you may check how many studies are listed in the K-PACS study list ("Database" tab) - when using no filters, of course. And then check how many folders you find in the path where your imagebox resides. If there is a difference in number, there is a good chance that your database is not up-to-date and should be reorganized.

Keep in mind that such a DB regeneration can take some time, depending on how many studies (with how many series/images) are stored locally.

Also remember that K-PACS is no medical device and must, therefore, not be used for diagnostic purposes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!