C-Arm (OEC 9800) to K-PACS

• I've been struggling with getting my 9800 connected to my Win 7 K-PACS server. It seems fairly straightforward, but it's not working. The 9800 has its own IP address (.199) and the server has one as well (.198). I setup the AE name on the 9800, tell it port 105 (I had 104 but thought I'd try another to see if I could get it to work) and then start K-PACS. It says it's listening on .198 for port 105. I've turned off the Windows Firewall, just so you know that. I do a verify on the 9800 and it does not connect.

The service guy was here last week and we got connectivity for one patient - somehow. I came in this weekend to document the process for the staff and it isn't working. I only want to send the images (I can't see how to retrieve the images when I don't know the port of the 9800).

I should point out that I did run WireShark and it is making a call to the server on the correct port - why the server isn't responding, I'm not sure. I could use any ideas anyone has!

Thanks,

- Wayne

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!