OpenClinica + Conquest

• Hellp everybody from Ukraine. I apologize for my English and my low qualification. :oops: I'm a novice system administrator, and my friends needed to put some kind of medical information system.
    I already installed on the basis of Ubuntu 14.04 and Conquest server 1.4.19. I used the MYSQL database. And all working perfectly. Please, explaine me in detail (or show a link) how integrate openclinica in conquest server. If need do all from scratch, i am ready.

• Hi,

there is a sticky post about that. Basically there is a js file (marcel.js) that generates call to the web interface of conquest. You can integrate this js by adding html code to the excel sheet used to generate openclinica pages. Please have a look at the post.

Marcel

• Hi,

the main bit on the openclinica side is marcel.js; and put links into the excel file defining the ECRF; as described in marcel.js. The files are found at:

dicomserver\distribution\webserver\cgi-bin\OpenClinica

Then you need a conquest web server with Openclinica folder which is accessed by the functions in marcel.js.

regards,

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!