IQ-View error: c-store-RQ fragment. res:1033 [0x409]

• A colleague of mine is currently at a client who has an IQ-View station - I think for writing DICOM views to DVD and possibly also for post processing prints to film.

As far as I am aware the only modality sending to this IQ-View station is a Villa Apollo DRF Screening table.

Things have been working normally for about a year? Perhaps a bit more. Until recently...

According to my colleague when sending a sequence through to IQ-View from the Screening table the storage operation fails, and the IQ-View station replies back to the Screening table with "c-store-RQ fragment. res:1033 [0x409]"

When sending 1 view at a time there is no problem, but the problem occurs when sending a study comprising multiple images. The multi-view study can also be sent 1 by 1 but when there are dozens of views it becomes time consuming.

Unfortunately I am not on site and am unable to check things the way I usually would.

Could this be as a result of a buffer or image temp directory being full?

Is this the correct area to get support on paid for commercial versions? I see many K-PACS questions so...

Any advice would be great.

J

• Jason

We are sorry to hear that your customer is having issues receiving DICOM data in iQ-VIEW.

The usual way to receive technical support for one of our professional products is to contact the reseller from whom you have purchased the software. If you do not have a local reseller, feel free to send your inquiry to our support team at support[at]image-systems[dot]biz.

Please include all details you have about the case about which you inquire, such as screenshots or log files. This includes the customer information, the current license details and, of course, the software version your customer is using. This will help our team to identify the affected station and give you advice according to the feature set included in the used software version.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!