Forum login not working for download center

• I've just registered with this forum in order to gain access to then K-PACS download. I am able to log in to the forum successfully, but when I go to the download center and enter the same credentials, they are not accepted. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or perhaps is there a delay before a new registration can be used for the download center?

• Normally, there should not be a delay in being able to use the download center after registering in the forum and confirming your account using the email you receive upon registration. Let's see if we can figure this out:

- Just to make sure: You went to the menu item "Download Center", not our Sales Partner Login Area, right?
    - And after you registered with the forum yesterday, you received the confirmation email and activated your account by means of the given link, correct?
    - Which login screen did you use: the blue one right on the "Download Center"main page? Or did you first click the "Free DICOM Tools" link and used the login there? Try using the blue one.

In case you are still unable to log in, please let us know the exact error as you get it. If possible, make a screenshot and provide it to us. We can then have our web administrator take a look at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!