How to find Dicom IP address with K-Pacs

• Not sure what you mean with "dicom box", but when you try to establish communication between two DICOM compliant stations, you need the AE title, port and IP address. The IP address is then always the IP of the computer on which the software runs. It's not DICOM specific.

• Quote from Sabine Stridde

Not sure what you mean with "dicom box", but when you try to establish communication between two DICOM compliant stations, you need the AE title, port and IP address. The IP address is then always the IP of the computer on which the software runs. It's not DICOM specific.

Thanks for your response.

The "dicom box" in my setup is the box that is connected to my C arm on one end and to my laptop on the other end through a crossover cable. The dicom box is called "the dicom box" as per the face plate. I am not sure where to look up the IP address for the box to use it in the configuration. I guess I was able to get IP address for the laptop the ipconfig command.

Thanks again

• Thanks for the explanation regarding the "dicom box". Check its documentation. It should tell you how to enable DICOM communication between two stations and give details about its own configuration. Maybe it's only an item in between and it's sufficient if the two stations at each end of the line "know" each other by AE title, IP address and port. But that's something the dicom box manufacturer can help you with.

• Quote from Sabine Stridde

Thanks for the explanation regarding the "dicom box". Check its documentation. It should tell you how to enable DICOM communication between two stations and give details about its own configuration. Maybe it's only an item in between and it's sufficient if the two stations at each end of the line "know" each other by AE title, IP address and port. But that's something the dicom box manufacturer can help you with.

Thanks for your help,
    I bought this box from someone as used one and the person has been not helpful at all. Like we can look up the IP address for computer there must be a way to look up for the IP address of the box as well. Otherwise I will call the manufacturer. Thanks

• Hi guys when I tray open the file and extract all I need the password for thats but I not find anywhere, so I cant copy on the radio, do you know what its the password for extract zip files. Thanks Mike.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!