Black images

• Shipping CONQUEST images correctly, but when I open the KPACS, these are shown black. Also the same thing happens when I export manually the DICOM image from the DR and try to open from the "File System" of Kpacs.
    I tried it with another viewer DICOM and if I can see it.
    Can you help me?

• Difficult to say without having the image file. It may be that the type of image is not supported. Or maybe just the windowing is off and cannot be interpreted correctly. Try using the windowing tools or set an auto contrast to see if that helps. Sometimes also look-up tables or bitmap overlays are problematic. Try to disable their display and check if that changes anything.

Does it happen with all images or just a specific type. If all images are affected, it may be a general application issue. For instance, K-PACS has several issues on 64 bit OS.

• Thanks for the reply,

The type of file that can not see are ".dcm" and happens to me all the images that are shipped out of the DR.
    I tried it with Vet-View if I can see the images.
    I disabled the tables and overlay but I do not get to see anything, I have also tried other 32-bit operating systems but not fix the problem.

Can I send you a picture?

• So, it's basically the direct radiography images that do not work. Did you try any other types of images, such as CT or MR? The basic question is whether the issue is contained to only specific images (this would suggest an issue concerning the images) or affects all images (which would suggest an issue with the application or database).

Please keep in mind that we do not grant technical support for our freeware offers, such as K-PACS. Technical help is given only for our professional products - either for installation/initial configuration support or after purchasing a software license including support package. Regarding VET-VIEW you may contact one of our local resellers or our support team (support [at] image-systems [dot] biz).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!