Ubuntu Conquest 1417d

• Hello I am sure that I am missing something obvious. If you would please help.

I am trying to install Conquest on Ubuntu 14.04 Server. All of my updates are done.

I don't understand

Check /usr/lib/cgi-bin/ exists and is enabled in apache2.conf

When I go to my website it says page not found. I am guessing this is the reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for even looking at this.

• Hi,

These are my recent steps on mint17:

steps to make conquest compile and have a webn interface on mint17.2

sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install g++

sudo apt-get install apache2
    sudo a2enmod cgi
    sudo service apache2 restart

cd dicom1419
    chmod 777 jpeg-6c/configure
    chmod 777 jasper-1.900.1-6ct/configure
    chmod 777 maklinux

cd jpeg-6c
    ./configure
    make
    sudo make install

cd ../jasper....
    ./configure
    make
    sudo make install

cd ..
    sudo ./maklinux

regards,

Marcel

• Hi Marcel i try to install to Mint 17.2 64 bits but at last step when I type sudo ./maklinux command give me followings:

[sudo] password for tiberiu:
    //usr/local/lib/libjasper.a(jas_stream.o): In function `jas_stream_tmpfile':
    /home/tiberiu/dicomsrv/jasper-1.900.1-6ct/src/libjasper/base/jas_stream.c:368: warning: the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'

Best regards.

• Hi Marcel I have some problem on instalation conquestlinux1417d.tar.gz on Linux Mint 17.2 64 bits
    at the last step when I type sudo ./maklinux I receive

tiberiu@tiberiu-HP-ProDesk-400-G2-MT-TPM-DP ~ $ cd dicomsrv/
    tiberiu@tiberiu-HP-ProDesk-400-G2-MT-TPM-DP ~/dicomsrv $ sudo ./maklinux
    [sudo] password for tiberiu:
    //usr/local/lib/libjasper.a(jas_stream.o): In function `jas_stream_tmpfile':
    /home/tiberiu/dicomsrv/jasper-1.900.1-6ct/src/libjasper/base/jas_stream.c:368: warning: the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'

after this I try dgate -v -r

tiberiu@tiberiu-HP-ProDesk-400-G2-MT-TPM-DP ~/dicomsrv $ dgate -v -r
    No command 'dgate' found, did you mean:
    Command 'date' from package 'coreutils' (main)
    Command 'ddate' from package 'util-linux' (main)
    dgate: command not found

and dgate -v &

tiberiu@tiberiu-HP-ProDesk-400-G2-MT-TPM-DP ~/dicomsrv $ dgate -v &
    [1] 21351
    tiberiu@tiberiu-HP-ProDesk-400-G2-MT-TPM-DP ~/dicomsrv $ No command 'dgate' found, did you mean:
    Command 'ddate' from package 'util-linux' (main)
    Command 'date' from package 'coreutils' (main)
    dgate: command not found

• Hi Marcel,

I came back with linux mint mysql instalation, after I run the up stepts when I type sudo ./maklinux_mysql Ireceive following errors:
    ************************************************************************************************
    In file included from total.cpp:134:0:
    odbci.cpp: In member function ‘virtual int Database::MYSQLExec(char*, BOOL)’:
    odbci.cpp:3674:43: error: ISO C++ forbids comparison between pointer and integer [-fpermissive]
    if (mysql_errno(mydata)==(unsigned int *)1169) // ER_DUP_UNIQUE
    ^
    odbci.cpp:3676:43: error: ISO C++ forbids comparison between pointer and integer [-fpermissive]
    if (mysql_errno(mydata)==(unsigned int *)1062) // ER_DUP_UNIQUE
    ^
    cp: cannot stat ‘dgate’: No such file or directory
    What I must to do?

Best regards,
    Tiberiu

• Thanks, Work...
    Because I come from window server, linux does not have GUI, how is it possible to delete patient and do some another commands from terminal?? or exist another way?

Best regards, Tiberiu

• Hi,

you can use the web interface, or command line / batch deletes. But it is not as user friendly. If you have a bit of coding skill you can look at the new web interface posted on the forum to add to it.

regards,

Marcel

• Hi,

I am getting a compile error in jasper on my Linux Mint machine. It says unknown type name JSAMPLE16 and JSAMPROW16 undeclared.

I seem to have the latest libjpeg-dev, or are you using an alternative jpeg library?

Thank you,

Kevin Johnson

• Hi Kevin,

which version of mint and dgate? The new docker post shows successful compilation. Dgate has its own jpeg library, part of the source code. I am in the process of releasing 1.4.19beta for Linux which no longer uses jasper.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!