K Pacs Server not running

• The K-Pacs Server won't start. I used the default setup for the server settings including the path for Imagebox. After I lauuch K-Pacs and click on "Configuration" to lauch "Server Admin Tool", the status indicates "Server is not running", confirmed by clicking "stop K-Pacs Server". Clicking "start K-Pacs Server" does not work and does not generate any message. Don't know if this started after converting the PC to 64 bit. Uninstalling and reinstalling K-Pacs did not help.

• Hello

I am having a similar problem, did you ever solve it?
    In my case the server starts then stops right away. trying to use the verbose mode just opens then closes the command prompt.

edit : found the problem, somehow the image box directory wasn't accepted by the server, causing it to shut down.
    It would have been nice to have the verbose mode keep the command window open after an error causses the server to crash.

• Quote from ygamet

Hello

I am having a similar problem, did you ever solve it?
    In my case the server starts then stops right away. trying to use the verbose mode just opens then closes the command prompt.

edit : found the problem, somehow the image box directory wasn't accepted by the server, causing it to shut down.
    It would have been nice to have the verbose mode keep the command window open after an error causses the server to crash.

ygamet, how did you then fix it.

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!