Viewer Does not show images

• Using KPACS V1.0.1 workstation. Running Kpacs on one workstation that stores all the images. Running KPACS on another W764 computer to view images. When I search for images it pulls the patient and shows there should be an image, but nothing show up in the viewer. KPACS is pulling them up successfully on other w764 workstations on our network. And this particular workstation was working. What is the function of the Database Regenerate? If we are pulling from another workstation should I try a Direct REbuild or a Resend via StoreSCU? What is the difference?

Firewall is down, Network discovery is on. AV uninstall. Can't figure this one out, would appreciate any help. Thank you.

• As the word says, the option "database regeneration" will rebuild the local database of that particular K-PACS station. It reads out the objects it finds in the imagebox folder and reregisters/restores them. The difference between direct rebuild and Store SCU are that in the latter option all objects are sent via DICOM transfer to the K-PACS server component (simulating the DICOM object reception from another station), while in the former the database is rebuild on a file-based level.

In any case, only the locally available data will be worked with. No data on other stations is involved in this process.

The option is intended to resolve a corrupted database, i.e. to resolve discrepancies between the stored objects and the registered objects.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!