Kpacs doesn't appear when opened but visible in taskbar

• Hi! I hope anyone can help me with my issue at the moment. Kpacs has been working for quite a very long time on that PC now and suddenly when you open it, it doesn't appear but when you click the icon on the taskbar it does a minimize and restore function. I also right clicked it and that there is was restore and minimize then but it's not visible. Someone have experienced the same before? help please? Thanks guys!

• Is it possible that the display configuration changed on the PC and that the K-PACS window opens in a position that is no longer available (e.g. due to a removed display)? Try disabling the K-PACS ini file before restarting the application and check if that restores visibility.

• This is what has happened to me. I have K-PACS on a Surface Pro 3 that was connected to larger monitor. I have disconnected from the additional display and now KPACS will not display on the screen. How do I disable the ini?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!