1.4.19alpha release

• Hi Hammad,

Some of the files that failing files have odd length VR's in them (a DICOM violation). In which version of conquest do they load correctly? I get (correct) error messages in both 1.4.17d and 1.4.19alpha. If you enable NoDicomCheck the server might crash on them.

------------ Adding image files to server -----------
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***Dynamic_Parse encountered an invalid element length during load of DCM file (in 00080090)
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***Length = 9
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***Continuing parsing
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***(Dyn) Encountered an invalid group order during load of DCM file (after 616c616e)
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***[AddImageFile] \\cf-ax2\C\Users\marcel\Desktop\dicom\2.16.840.1.113662.5.4168503729.40553338.1.1.11.978972342.dcm -FAILED: Error on Load

Other files (43468) give a warning (Truncated StudyID from 18 to 16 chars) but load correct in both versions.

Marcel

• Dear marcelvanherk
    Thank you for all your efforts developing the ConQuest dicom server.
    I just installed ConQuest 1.4.17d in my workstations, server, and VMs to handle my research dicom files.

question 1.
    How can I update the ConQuest Server 1.4.17d to the recent version under maintaining the setting regarding MSSQL setting, Port, saved AE titles , etc?
    I want to handle the dicom files upto hundreds of thousands dicom files using the ConQuest Server and linked MS-SQL.

question 2.
    I tried to install the ConQuest Server in the Ubuntu 14.04 LTS under the hyper-V, but it doesn't work.. T.T
    Actually, i want to run the ConQuest in the Raspberry pi 2 B.. ^o^ using the Ubuntu-mate, not Rasberrian.

Thank you!

• Hi,

1. Recompile (Linux) or rerplace exe files is enough to update pretty much any version without loss of data.

2. What are the exact error messages? I needed to add <malloc.h> to qrsop.cc to make it compile in mint17

I have an older raspberry Pi at home so I cannot test it I think. But again it should be easy to get it to compile, if needed remove jpeg and jpeg2000 library.

Marcel

• Thanks, marcelvanherk!
    I will try to install the recent version of unbunta mate in the Raspberry pi 2 model B, and after that, install the ConQuest Server on the unbutu-mate running in the raspberry pi 2 B.
    I want to use the Conquest Server as a dicom gateway on the Raspberry pi.
    Thanks again!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!