iQ-VIEW 3.0 new features preview

• I've read this interesting news in IMAGE october newsletter:

We will be featuring our upcoming iQ-VIEW PRO 3.0 with its enhanced
    previous studies management. With this new version, when previous studies
    are requested, iQ-VIEW will use its intelligent design to present any
    relevant studies for the same patient across all modalities, even when
    descriptions don’t match.

is there any webpage with a new feature preview list of the incoming iQ-VIEW 3.0 release?

you did it in the past for 2.8 release:
    http://www.image-systems.biz/d…Bug-Fixes-INT-EN-002R.pdf

• Dear Dr. Bartalena

Thank you for your interest in our next iQ-VIEW software version, which will be version 3.0.0. As you could see in our newsletter, we will present a preview of the upcoming version during the RSNA. But for those of you who are not able to join us at the RSNA, I just prepared a little developers' preview, which is based on the preview we gave during our last reseller training course.

You can find a sneak preview to the most interesting features and enhancements here.

I hope that this will make you curious about the new version and that you will find something for you to look forward to.

By the way, the 2.8.0 feature information you are referring to, was actually not a preview. It was part of the iQ-VIEW 2.8.0 installation package and functioned more or less as a concise change log.

• Hello Dr. Bartalena,

we have so far completed the implementation phase, so now we need to finalize the documentation and validation phase. This will take several weeks, especially due to the holidays at the end of the year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!