Query by OFFIS dcmtk353 findscu

• Hi,
    I use OFFIS dcmtk353 findscu to query K-Pacs server:
    findscu -v -d -k 0010,0020="" -k 0008,0052="STUDY" -S -aet CDRHamlet -aec CDRServer 192.168.0.29 1004

Our Implementation Class UID: 1.2.276.0.7230010.3.0.3.5.3
    Our Implementation Version Name: OFFIS_DCMTK_353
    Their Implementation Class UID: 1.2.276.0.7230010.3.0.3.5.3
    Their Implementation Version Name: OFFIS_DCMTK_353
    Application Context Name: 1.2.840.10008.3.1.1.1
    Calling Application Name: CDRHamlet
    Called Application Name: CDRServer
    Responding Application Name: CDRServer
    Our Max PDU Receive Size: 16384
    Their Max PDU Receive Size: 16384
    Presentation Contexts:
    Context ID: 1 (Abstract Syntax Not Supported)
    Abstract Syntax: =FINDStudyRootQueryRetrieveInformationModel
    Proposed SCP/SCU Role: Default
    Accepted SCP/SCU Role: Default
    Requested Extended Negotiation: none
    Accepted Extended Negotiation: none
    findscu: No Acceptable Presentation Contexts

It say "Abstract Syntax Not Supported", how do I use findscu to query K-Pacs server?
    And server support "FINDPatientRootQueryRetrieveInformationModel"

(In k-pacs web site, it say that long time ago e-Film server is free. Where to download this free server?)

• K-PACS is thought to be a diagnostic workstation and the server process "KPSERVER" is for receiving images , querying remote achives and sending images to dicom nodes. K-PACS right now does not support query retrieve as service class provider, that means you can not query the k-pacs imagebox except with the K-PACS workstation that is bound to the database.
    In future versions I will implement QR-SCP but there are a lot of free good dicom servers that do this job (like conquest or pacs one).

Andreas

Ps.: the old free E-Film version is not availbale for download anymore.

• Hello Andreas, The reply below was from 2005. How soon will there be a version that accepts c-find queries?

Thanks,
    Jackson

Mar 23, 2005 3:08 pm
    K-PACS is thought to be a diagnostic workstation and the server process "KPSERVER" is for receiving images , querying remote achives and sending images to dicom nodes. K-PACS right now does not support query retrieve as service class provider, that means you can not query the k-pacs imagebox except with the K-PACS workstation that is bound to the database.
    In future versions I will implement QR-SCP but there are a lot of free good dicom servers that do this job (like conquest or pacs one).

Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!