copy files to new server

• Hi Marcel, hi everybody,
    I would like to copy files as a service routine from a specific referring doctor to a specific server.

For Export Converters, I know the routine:
    ExportConverters = 1
    ExportFilter0 = ReferPhysician LIKE '%name%' or Modality = 'NM'
    ExportConverter0 = forward to newserver

but what do I have to write, if this has to be done one one single time?
    Best regards,
    Georg

• Hi,

you may have to use an external query client to make the list of studies required. Once you have that list you can create a batch file like:

dgate --movestudy:CONQUESTSRV1,OTHERSERVER,patid:studyuid

Alternatively, to make the list of studies for a phycisian you can temporarily add this to dicom.ini, and query from your server in UID mode (double click the labels next to the edit boxes).

[lua]
    QueryConverter0 = if Association.Calling=='CONQUESTSRV1' then Data.ReferringPhysicianName='name'; end;

This will make that all queries work on this ReferringPhysicianName only.

Marcel

• Hi,

you can use the same dicom.ini trick to modify move commands (refer to the lua stick post). In this way you can do a move e.g., by date (using a dgate --movestudies command) and let the lua script restrict the studies to one doctor only. However, be aware that the lua script is global, it affects all moves unless you build a condition inside.

Marcel

• Dear Marcel,
    thank you very much for your kind answers.
    May I open my wish-list for this and the coming Christmas?
    I would like to have an gui editor for questions like this. Something where I can select one item out of the large list of dicom tags, one out of a list of operators and one out of a list of possible values and a possibility of combining several of these questions with a relations out of a list of operators. I have seen something similar in a sql statement generator.
    Best regards and a wonderful Christmas from Hamburg,
    Georg

• Hi,

you can script such a generic query/move command as a lua web page. However, if you use the page to initiate a DICOM query, this limits your search to several ANDed items. If you init a sql query you can do more complex searched. In 1.4.16k I will add get_sqldef(t, c) to allow easy listing out all items in the database from lua.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!