Configuration Questions

• Marcel,

As I stated above, I mentioned I would post my findings if I found out what the issue was. (In case another user runs into this problem using the same configuration as I.)

I made a change in the NAS and it's been working for over an hour on its own.

Here is what I did…

I logged into the DS (Synology NAS), Control Panel / Shared Folder / Privileges / NFS Privileges. I noticed nothing was listed so I decided I would add something to the Network File System (NFS) area.

I created:

192.168.60.237 (<Workstation address accessing), Read/Write/Root Squash=No Mapping/Asynchronous = Yes/ Non-Privileged = Allowed/Security = Yes.

Rebooted the NAS to make sure the settings took and so far it's been working. I know that this isn't an actual part of Conquest but since I am using Conquest with this setup, I thought I'd at least post what just started working for me on this long post of mine.

Thank you very much Marcel for all your assistance!!!!! Cannot thank you enough for taking the time to answer me through this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!