• Hi Doctor Andreas,

I have recently installed an EVALUATION version of your IQ 3D. I am having problems while using the VRT feature in CT scans. I just can?t tilt the reconstructed image. What is the system requirements to that function? I use a Pentium 4 3.2 MHz 1.0Gb Ram in a Windows XP pro platform.

I realized, also, the software?s inability to reconstruct NM SPECT transaxials to 3D. This is becoming very useful recently, specially in SPCT/CT systems. If you wish, I can send a TRANS series so that you can test it.

At last, I have never tested IQ-VIEW in PET/CT systems. But now it seems that it will be donated to our hospital and I really wish to use it. Have you ever tested it in PET/CT?

Thnk you very much.
    Best Regards,
    Regis Oquendo, MD
    HOSPITAL DO C?NCER DO CEAR?

• Hi Regis,
    thanks for your report. Your system seems to be powerful enough but probably lacks a newer 3D graphic adapter. iQ-3D will check if all Open GL extensions it needs are supported and if not it will use slower reconstruction methods (2D texture mapping, pure software rendering). We recommend the latest ATI (X1800) or Nvidia (7900) technology but iQ-3D will run resonably fast on the newest low-end 3D Graphiccards as well. You could try for instance Nvidia 6000 series or ATI X1300/1600. These are priced between 100-200?

About instability: could you send me these NM Spect series? I will check if I find the reason for the crashes.

About PET/CT: I lately implemented support for Siemens PET/CT images in iQ-View/K-PACS. Currently you will not be able to reconstruct them with iQ-3D but we also work on this issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!