Dicom-Import

• I recentlly downloaded the last version ( 0.9.2.1 beta ), which has the import-function of jpeg images ( works great ). But unfortunately now I can t import dicom studies anymore. What has happened? Is there one button missing?

• Hello bushanger,

I changed the method of importing dicom studies with V0.9.2.1
    Now you have to click on "Filesystem" in the query panel (below "Imagebox"). There you can select the directory and scan for dicom studies. This works now like querying and archive, so be carefull to use the right filter settings or clear all filter fields to turn of filtering.

Andreas

• Thank you for your fast reply. Unfortunately I didn t read your announcement in features and functions, whre you ve explainesd it. Well, all works fine.
    I ve tested the email function with medium compression, the import works without any probs, could be very usefull for our rads for remote reviewing emergency cases at home, e.g. brain scans.
    Phillipe Puech with dicomworks has a created a special email import function, could this be possible as well in k-pacs? Well, I dont know, how much work it is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!