AE Title Passthrough?

• Conquest 1.4.17c
    OS Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

I've thoroughly tested several versions of Conquest on both Windows and Linux. I'm very close to implementation. One of the last major issues I'm having is regarding the AE Title. When modality machines MRI-1, US-3, and CT-04 send images to our Conquest server, Conquest then forwards the images to our PACS system then deletes them from the Conquest server. Then our PACS server does special things with these images depending upon the AE Title the images came from... Currently, our PACS system sees all of the images as coming from Conquest and not the modality where they originated. Here's our current store/destroy config command in dicom.ini.

Code
    ImportConverter0 = forward to PACS_ARCHIVE; destroy;

Is there any way to have Conquest allow the originating AE Title be passed through to the end destination PACS system? Thanks!

--
    Tim B

• Thanks for your imput. I found the 'org' option in windowsmanual.pdf.

I used this syntax for sending ::

Code
    ImportConverter0 = forward to PACS_ARCHIVE org; destroy;

Then sent some images and ran a DICOM dump on the images ::

Code
    (0008, 0054) Retrieve AE Title(3) AE 1 12 CONQUESTSRV1

So it looks like the 'org' option isn't working the way I have it configured since it still shows the image came from CONQUESTSRV1 instead of my modality device MRI-1. I noticed the syntax in windowsmanual.pdf looks like this ::

Code
    ExportConverter2 = forward to RTSERVER; forward to RTSERVER2 org MYSERVER

Does this mean I would have to specify using the 'org' as a switch then use MYSERVER to define the originating server/modality? If so, there's going to be an issue because this is a large hospital sending from many different modalities and there's no way I would ever be able to specially define each originating server/modality. And, if this is the case, is there any way for Conquest to automatically use the 'org' switch on any and all originating servers/modalities automatically? I hope I'm making sense.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!