Study Date and Time

• Were are using Conquest(MSSQL) and K-PACS. Our imaging machine is not putting in the Study Date and Time on the image. When the image is put into Conquest the Study Date and Time are not there. I have created something that will put the information into the database.

Now when you search with K-PACS is looks in (or Conquest does) the DICOMStudies table to get the information. That works ok now that I have added my custom stuff.
    But when they actually view the image it looks like it grabs the information from the image header for the StudyDate and StudyTime on the overlay. Now the Study Time in the overlay is actually the ImageTime and the Study Date it actually blank as is the StudyDate in the header. Is this a bug or is there a setting that this can be changed?

• K-PACS does not read the Conquest database directly but gets all information from the Dicom header. Unfortunately, Conquest will not change the dicom header information before export even if there are database changed database entries.
    About study time: you are right, actually it is image time. I will fix this bug in the next version.

regards,
    Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!