db regeneration

• I tried to regenerate the database, but there appeared a pop up with the following message:
    - database regenerator must be placed into the server directory-
    It was fresh installation and I d copied 2 dcm files into the imagebox to regenerate them.
    And the db regenerator is located in the k-pacs-server folder.
    Did I anything wrong?
    I use the newest version.

• Hi Andreas
    I am getting the same error on regeneration, and I'm obviously using a different version to Bushranger (0.9.8(.1?) - now I have managed to download it!)

Any ideas what it might be?

It gives the warning about the server directory, then allows you to start the regeneration. Then the regeneration window disappears, and it is impossible to close the local settings window, or the main K-PACS window, although it is still responsive in that it allows you to press 'Cancel' or 'Save settings' - it just doesn't do anything!

Thanks. Ed

• Maybe there is still a wrong version of the regenerator in the latest K-PACS release. To check it, please make a copy of KPSERVER.txt and rename the copy file to server.ini.

If the database regenerator does not complain about missing server.ini anymore, I accidentally included a wrong version in the latest builds. Please tell me your findings.

regards,
    Andreas

• Renaming the copy of KPServer.txt to server.ini did the trick. After that the regeneration works.

Bushranger: Make a copy of the KPServer.txt and rename the copy (!!!) and it will work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!