• 1. THE COLOR SCHEME DID NOT WORK WITH IMAGES FROM KPACS IMAGEBOX

2. PRINTING DOES NOT ALLOW FOR WINDOWING CORRECTION

3.ANGLUAR MEASUREMENTS DO NOT WORK EVERY TIME
    4.ANGLUAR MEASUREMENTS DO NOT PRINT
    5.ANGLUAR MEASUREMENTS GO AWAY IF WINDOWING IS USED

6. PICTURE BACKGROUND ( YOUR MRI EXAMPLE) IS ALL BLACK, USED MUCH TO MUCH TONER
    7. THIS NEEDS A CUT OR CROP FUNCTION.

1. THE COLOR SCHEME DID NOT WORK WITH IMAGES FROM KPACS IMAGEBOX

Color scheme only works with 8/12/16 bit grayscale images. 24 bit color and grayscale are not supported yet.

2. PRINTING DOES NOT ALLOW FOR WINDOWING CORRECTION

Of course it does, you simply have to click the button on the left hand side with the window icon beforehand

3.ANGLUAR MEASUREMENTS DO NOT WORK EVERY TIME
    4.ANGLUAR MEASUREMENTS DO NOT PRINT
    5.ANGLUAR MEASUREMENTS GO AWAY IF WINDOWING IS USED

Angular meassurements will only stay permanent when measurement is completed. If you've only drawsn one side of the angle it will disapear when you use the windowing tool.
    Alle measurements will not print with K-PACS. This is a feature of the commercial iQ-View only.

6. PICTURE BACKGROUND ( YOUR MRI EXAMPLE) IS ALL BLACK, USED MUCH TO MUCH TONER

What version are you using? K-PACS actually sets the page background to white when printing on a windows printer.

7. THIS NEEDS A CUT OR CROP FUNCTION.

good idea, I will have a look.

regards,
    Andreas

• This was IQ_View not kpacs

i instaled IQ_VIEW AND brought in a dicom from the kpacs/imagebox.

i must not understand how you do angles.

we are measuring angles on cr of nec ks and backs, where the angle is determined as the intersection of two lines, each drawn from the inferior endplate of the vertebra, AMA guides TO PERMANENT IMPAIRMENT , fourth edition page 98.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!