K-PACS / IQ-VIEW Problem review multiframe series

• Dear vnenov

I suppose the study browser display you are referring to is the query result and not the display in the study list of the iQ-VIEW imagebox. It sounds like the different XA series all have the same series instance UID. In that case, iQ-VIEW will correctly store and show them in one and the same series.

The best way would to change this at the modality, so that for each multi-frame image a different series UID is allocated. If that is not possible, you may use the additional server parameter "-ois" (without the quotes). Enter this parameter in the field "additional parameters" of the iQ-VIEW Server Admin Tool and restart the server. Please note that this change will not affect studies already stored in the local imagebox but only those that will arrive in iQ-VIEW via IQSERVER afterwards. The change also doesn't affect studies imported via "Filesystem".

Kind regards

Sabine Stridde

--
    IMAGE Information Systems Ltd.

• I have the same problem reciving angio images from Philips Visub. But the thing is that if the images are burn in a CD from the Philps Visub workstation, the frames are correctly shown in different series using the Philips visor, but they aren't if are sent to the iQ-view.
    This is why I'm not sure if the problem is from the modality

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!