Version 0.9.1.2

• I'm currently working on the dicom modify function. I think this function will be included in the next update. After modifying tag values in local mode, the modality item will be yellow instead of green to indicate, that it was modified. You can send the modified study back to the original server to overwrite it there, if this server supports overwriting in case of matching UIDS.
    Added fixed values for zooming, e.g. 1:1 (original)
    Support for printing on windows printers with preview and configurable layout.

bug fixes in V0.9.1.2
    1. Export to .jpg and .bmp now in original resolution and current window.
    2. Fix irregular viewer crash on close.
    3. Change case sensitive search in local mode to case insensitive as in dicom mode
    4. Fix failure to show first study when multiselecting studies and the second selected is local while the first selected one is not.
    5. Fix irregular hang up of meassurement and zooming tool.

That's all for now,
    Andreas

• I plan to release the update this weekend or next week. You will find an updated K-PACS.exe in the download section to replace it with the old one. For new users an updated KPInstall will be available. I think I will bundle all neccesary DCMTK binaries within the next KPInstall file to spare new users the 16Mb of the DCMTK download. If you already have an installed K-PACS version, you should not use the Installer, because it is to big and might replace some custom settings with standard.

Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!