Problem Burning disc after McAfee installed

• After being hit by some big viruses, our IT department installed a more robust McAfee Virus Scanner. Now after this, any time I try to burn a CD from K-Pacs, I get this error within McAffe : 4/7/2009 10:32:31 AM Blocked by Access Protection rule C:\KPacs\k-pacs.exe C:\KPacs\CD-Projects\~tmp\autorun.inf User-defined Rules:Prevent autorun.inf from running Action blocked : Create

This stops the burn process before it even starts. Is there anythin I can do to bypass this. IT Department will not take off the autorun restriction.

• After looking into it further, McAfee only stops Kpacs if you tell Kpacs to burn the lite viewer with the images.

If you just burn the DICOMs, it is fine. Does anyone know of a fix for this.

• I have a similar problem but the other way around .....
    After a successful CD burning with the kpacs lite viewer - there are some PCs that after inserting the CD the kpacs lite viewer attampts to initialize and it seems like somting is "forcing" the kpacs lite viewer to shutdown. But, on an nother hand, on most PCs the program runs fluently with out any problem.
    Is it posible that an antivirus program is bloking the kpaks lite viewer ?

If anyone has any experience with such problems with kpaks lite viewer please advice.

Thanks

Yossi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!