Network Path Possible?

• I just installed K-Pacs to a Windows 2008 Server, and I want to have terminals be able to work with images that are stored on a PC attached to the network.
    I don't seem to be able to navigate to the networked drive (\\NAS\Dicom\) through K-Pacs, and I can't see the images when I type in the network path. Is this by design or a bug?
    Is there a workaround? I have no problem seeing the networked drive through windows explorer.

Thanks, Larry

• Access to shared network path should work the same as in other windows applications (and does so for instance in my own installation) since K-PACS uses standard windows API objects and functions for this.
    There might be a specific problem in your case. Can you navigate to the shared folder in the Import dialog?

Regards,
    Andreas

• Thank you Andreas, yes it was a network issue. It is just very slow. I am now struggling to properly set up Conquest so that it will communicate with my Fuji CR system. I'm neither able to push the images from my Fuji to Conquest, nor pull images from Conquest from my Fuji. I have FCR-View, with veterinary-specific software.

Larry

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!