View Images from Conquest Server (not Working)

• Hello,

Very nice Program.I have intalled a Conquest Dicom Server with a MySql Database. This is working fine. Then I installed K-Pacs on a Remote Computer. To get some Images on the Server, I imported a few files from CD with K-Pacs and send them via Transfer to the Conquest Server. The server recieved those files completely.
    I can search with K-Pacs the Server and it is showing what is saved on the Server. Now the Problem: I want to view the Images from the Server with K-Pacs on my Remote Computer. I can search and find them on the Server,but if I want to open them with the Viewer they are just black. If I got some in my ImageBox I can vie them withoutany Problems.
    I typed the following in the "Know Providers"at ConquestPacs because i didn't exactly knowwhat to do with Move/Query /Retrieve:

CONQUESTSRV1 192.168.0.21 5678 un
    KPServer 192.168.0.20 104 un
    KPacsMove 192.168.0.20 104 un
    KPacsQR 192.168.0.20 104 un

I don't know what to do?
    Thanks for help.

Christian

• What I forgot to tell. I used the tool DPing to test if there are DICOM Servers running. If I Ping the Conquest Server, the programm says "connectet,Dicom Server".If I Ping the remote Computer with a running (as descripted above) K-Pacs Programm the tool says "connected, no Dicom Server". Is this relevant for my Problem to view Images with K-Pacs from an extern Conquest database Server?

Christian

Germany

• Hello Christian,

At first, don't write the KPacsQR and KPacsMove AETs into the known dicom providers list, they are not neccessary here and confuse conquest because they all have same IP and Port.
    After deleting these entries restart conquest server (dgate)
    Then query the server from K-pacs and read the communication protocol (serverstatus). Here, Conquest will tell you why it was not able to move images to K-PACS. Send me the serverstatus.log if you can't figure it out yourself.

Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!