Win 2000 and Printing.

• Hello, I installed the new upgrade and love the speed and stability. I had to also install it on a WIN 2000 computer, but it installed in German.... Is there something I can do....I reinstalled the older version for now on that machine.

Also, I am trying to print from KPACS with our AGFA Drystar 3000, but get format errors....I am able to ping the camera, but cannot get it to print. Is there something AGFA needs to do on thier end? What settings do you suggest otherwise...

C Moser
    Huron SD USA

• That won t work with this version, as far as I concern, you need the dicom print function for printing with the drystar3000. We ve the same machine.
    Printing with V9.5 and I guess with the older ones is only possible with the windows surface. or did you make other experience?

• Thanks for your quick reply...
    During installation, I actually just chose the update option instead of the complete install. It had been english on prior version. I will do a complete install and see what happens.

As far as printing...will the professional version have the dicom print function I need for our AFGA's... is that available yet?
    Again thanks...

• DICOM Print is a feature of the professional version and will not be appliciable with the free version. I admit that I forgot to disable the DICOM Print printer settings dialog, but this does not mean that DICOM Print works.

If you are interested in DICOM Print you can order a trial version of the K-PACS professional and have a look if it works for you.

regards,
    Andreas

Ps.: You can easily change the language by renaming english.ini in the K-PACS folder to custom.ini

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!