US DICOM data stripped using CQ

• Marcel,

Seeing something unexpected with CQ. Using V 1.4.16k and 1.4.16 rc4. I'm using this as a router, and seeing that somehow CQ is stripping the DICOM allowing for MM measurements on US images. Any US study sent through will only show pixel measurements and the users need to now calibrate each image to measure. Thoughts?

I see that it's stripping out data for 00186011, Sequence of US Regions.

Thanks!

• No luck Marcel.
    The VR is there in the metadata, but typically we see the measurement data contained within it. I've also tried adding the presentation contexts that showed in the logs to dgatesop.lst. I found that the US unit failed to send after I did so.

• Hi,

that is then your best bet - the US machine is stripping it before sending. So check the config on the US and validate that it sends the same thing (sopclass) to CQ as it does to your other setup. CQ does not delete anything unless specifically requested so.

Wireshark may help you to tell you exactly what is going on. Alternatively use test.exe to try and forward and log.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!