Worklist character conflict

• Hi

I´m getting crazy about this Siemens syngo system. I´ve managed syngo to accept conquest worklist, everything works fine for most patients.
    But when I try to register a patient in syngo, having a special character in the name like ß, ä,ö,ü etc. syngo claims a character conflict problem.
    So I think its not really a conquest problem, the transfer to the syngo table is working.
    Siemens is using ISO-IR 100 character set which knows those special characters (?). It is no problem for syngo, when I enter the name manually even using the special characters. So actually I have no idea how to get rid of this problem. Syngo allows to use multiple character sets, but I was advised by Siemens not to change this entry, because ISO_IR 100 has to be used in Germany.
    Anybody out there having the same problem or any idea how to solve it ?

• This is a known issue with Syngo beeing very strict in this case.
    SpecificCharacterSet is a Type 1C attribute in a worklist response object and therefor must be set in case a non ASCII character is present in the dataset.
    Conquest probably does not send this attribute if not specifically asked for in the request (which Syngo by the way does not).

marcel:
    The best way to handle it is to always include 0008,0005=ISO IR_100 into the worklist response. The DCMKT wlscpfs.exe has a parameter that can be set to handle this issue this way (-cs1)

Regards,
    Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!