IQview 2.5 crash

• I have upgraded iqview from 2.1 to 2.5
    When i close a study, IQview frequently crash with blank screen and i cannot close the program, i have to reboot the workstation.
    I use graphic card : PNY Nvidia quadro NVS440.
    Conflict between this graphic card and iqview?

Thank you

• Upgrading from 2.1 to 2.5 make me a similar problem.

Iq 2.5 self-close whitout errors neithe notification: simply close all windows. The 2.1 version dont'have this "bug".
    This on five pc (2 type of hardware configuration).

• A patch version of iQ-View 2.5 is in pre-release state. It will correct some issues with the latest release including some windows messaging/memory management problems that might cause crashes like this. Official release date will be 29.08.08 but we might publish it earlier. Frequently check our download section for 2.5b

Regards,
    Andreas

• Hi larc,

we lately detected the reason for the occasionally occuring crashes but it was to late to inlcude this fix into the 2.5b version. Therefore we will release a 2.5c version soon. It is already in pre-release testing phase. If you are interested, I could send you the pre-release version for verification that the crash issue is fixed.

What do you mean with the Conquest compression issue? Could you specify it a little more?

Regards,
    Andreas

• The "first" configured conquest have the image compression set to JPEG Lossless. We found a bug with this compression on some type of images ( reported in Conquest's forum area ). Now, also for performance, we not compress images on the server, but zip them on the backup NAS.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!