• Hi,
    I'm running conquest 1.4.13 on Kubuntu 7.1 using MySQL. After running: "./dgate -v -r" conquest list only a small number of patients (a dozen out of a few hundred. I initially loaded the database by uploading the studies from another machine using e-film.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Muz

• Hi,

I think this happened: a malformed image may have stopped the regen at an out of memory error message. Please see where it stopped and get rid of the erronenous image. I will fix this problem in the future - i.e., by switching off this check during a regen.

Marcel

• Hi,

You problem does not sound familiar. There might be a mysql problem under Linux, since I have no test environment for that. Could you try to regen using the default driver or sqlite and see what happens? Maybe error messages during regen can give a clue (see pacstrouble.log).

Thanks,

Marcel

• Hi,

just deleted you post for privacy reasons. The log shows normal DICOM inconsistencies but sheds no light on the problem - there are no UID conflicts. Can you see that the regen traverses all files?

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!