K-PACS SERVER AS SERVICE KEEPS CRASHING

• Interesting enough, I am also in the same fix. I test-installed K-PACS in Windows XP and the user interface came up very well. I was able to send images from radiology equipment over the network, very impressive! 8) However, when I installed it on Windows Server 2003, the service starts and stops immediately. Using another server running under Windows Server 2003, the service starts and continues to run, though the user interface does not come up. That is not very useful as a user cannot use the application efficiently without the interface. Does anyone have a solution to thi? :(

• I am having the same problem on two separate windows 7 machines. Kpacs reports that the server has stopped, though it seems to store and retrieve images from the local database. I presume this means that the server is in fact running and that the report of it being stopped is incorrect. Is this right ? I can't see any service running that sounds like Kpacs though - what is the name of the service ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!